I am committed to restoring and protecting civil liberties. If elected, I will:
- Protect freedom of religion, speech, press, and assembly.
- Reverse the militarization of law-enforcement tactics.
- Reform asset-forfeiture laws.
- Restore Fourth Amendment rights against unreasonable searches and seizures.
- Restore voting and gun rights for those convicted of non-violent drug offenses.
- Fight against federal overreach and government spying programs.
- Restrict law-enforcement use of general surveillance technologies.
- Protect internet freedom.
I believe an important part of restoring civil liberties is ending the drug war. Voluntary treatment vs. mandatory incarceration is a winning strategy.
What Would it Take for You to Fight For Your Liberty?
Where Do Rights Come From?
Self-Ownership and the Right to Say No
Please share this post. We can't spread liberty without you!